Seats at a Table
How many chairs fit around a table?
We understand it’s complicated to figure out how many people to sit at a table and your worried that your guests won’t be comfortable. Well were here to facilitate it just for you.
- For the 60” round table to the left we recommend for you to sit 8 to 10 people. This depends on how comfortable you want your guest to be and the chairs you are using.
- Chiavari Chairs: When using the chiavari chairs we recommend sitting 8 per table. 10 are possible but it will be very squished.
- When using folding chairs we recommend sitting 8 or 9 depending on the amount needed and 10 is possible but slightly squished we do not recommend more than 10.
- For the 72” round table to the right we recommend anywhere from 10 to 12 people.
- When using folding chairs 12 people should fit comfortably.
***If the table has a lot of decorations you might want to considering having 1 or 2 people less per table